All righty, kids, it’s time for another giveaway. What am I giving away? ONLY MY FAVORITE THING. If you’ve been following this blog for any given amount of time, you already know that thing is red lipstick. BECAUSE RED LIPSTICK IS FUCKING AWESOME AND I WANT TO SHARE MY ENTHUSIASM FOR IT WITH SOME LUCKY ASSHOLE.
The items in this giveaway range from mattes to creams to glosses to stains to balms. Every item on this list is unopened/untouched, with the exception of one.* I’m also throwing in a cute little makeup case, too, because why the hell not? You gotta store that shit somewhere.
All right. Now the moment you’ve been waiting for: what the hell I’m including.
ONE LUCKY PERSON WILL RECEIVE:
- Velvetines in “Red Velvet” by LimeCrime
- “Eden” Matte by NYX
- “Perfect Red” Matte by NYX
- “Pure Red” Matte by NYX
- “Alabama” Matte by NYX (* please note: this was opened and quickly tested by me on the inside of my wrist because it didn’t look like the color I ordered; I wiped it with alcohol to disinfect it afterwards… let me know if you don’t want it.)
- 202 “Cherry Picked” by ULTA
- 203 “Chili Pepper” by ULTA
- Round Case Lipstick in “Electra” by NYX
- Color Sensational Matte in “Siren in Scarlet” by Maybelline
- Colour Rich LipColour in “British Red” by L’Oreal
- Moisture Renew Lipstick in “Diva Red” by Rimmel London
- Long-lasting Lipsticks in “Dare to Wear” by Essence
- Lip Tint in “Reliable” by Pixel
- Slim Lip Pencil in “Hot Red” by NYX
- Slim Lip Pencil in “Plush Red” by NYX
- EOS Lip Balm in “Vanilla Mint”
- XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in “Pure Chic”
– You can reblog/like it as many times as your little heart desires, but only one reblog will count. I will be entering all participants into a spreadsheet and then letting a random number generator choose the winner.
– You don’t have to follow me for this. I mean, you’re more than welcome to, but it’s not necessary. My tumblr is basically a whole bunch of space pictures, random fandom things, and me cursing my landlady for not allowing me to have a pet bird (I really want a cockatiel).
This contest will end MARCH 15 because I’m 98% sure the blood that spurted from Julius Caesar’s many stab wounds was the same shade as my signature lipstick color, and I’m all about parallels.
Like my previous giveaways, I will ship anywhere in the world at no cost to the winner. Also like the previous giveaways, I’ll probably throw in a few more things, because what the hell.
See you in March!
(ps: thanks to stingerhouse for making the lipstick graphic!)
Here is hoping I can win this for my wife’s new makeover.